Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My favorite's of **2013**


Best song of 2013: I think this is the best song of 2013 because its a really popular song. It comes on the radio all the time. every time it comes on and I'm with people usually we all start singing it. Its my little sisters favorite song she walks around the house singing it all the time. Its a really catchey song it has a really good beat. The reason i picked this song for the best song of 2013 is because if you said " tell me something you like about the song royals everyone will have only good things to say.


best movie of 2013: I think this is the best movie of 2013 because is absoulty hallourous and i love it. Everyone i know has seen it its a really cute movie and everyone should watch both the first one and the second one once in there life.
Most important news story: I think the change/evolution of Miley Cyrus is the most important news story, Miley went from a children's favorite to a crazy attention grabber.

Most impordnt person of 2013: I think Beyoncé is the most impordant person she was very influential and she became a beautiful mother.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment