Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Best photos of 2013

I picked this photo because my favorite animal in the world is a panda. I also like this photo because its a bright photo there are all light colors and it just makes the seen joyful. i was really interested in this photo because there so cute and i just really love them.

I picked this photo because my favorite color is pink and it just looks really cool. i was interested in this photo because just a week ago i did a neon 5k run and it made me think of it. The photo looks like pink is taking over because its starting in the middle and its spreading out.
I picked this photo because i love old people and this is so cute it reminds me of my grand parents. i also picked this photo because you can see in the background everyone is dancing but they each have distance from each other, and they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment