Friday, September 20, 2013

40 greatest photos

I picked this photo because its sad and shows how loyal dogs can be. I think it made the 40 greatest photos because it is a really strong picture. I love how this photo is set up because you can see all the other holes in the ground but only one has a dog by it.

I picked this photo because it's really sad and i wanted to put it on my blog for people to see, because some people don't get to see there parents everyday so be respectful to them. This is a really great photo because you can see their facial features.
I picked this photo because it's a really sweet photo. I really like how you can see the background it's really pretty. i think this picture mad the 40 greatest photos because it shows some people have respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment